LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
Attention! The bootloader needs to be unlocked!
1. Install the Universal O bootloader and your model specific modem.
2. Update your version of TWRP. Download
3. Perform a backup of your current ROM. (optionally)
4. Wipe system,data and cache (optionally) [Needed if coming from another rom!; always good to avoid bugs]
5. Install the ROM.
6. Install GApps. (optionally) [Recommended -> Open GApps (arm64) (8.1)]